Friday, March 24, 2006

March 24th

It's time i retaliate.
Its your blog man, i've got nothing to say. If watie didnt tell me about this, i wouldn't even know about it. U can say all u want, But i also can say whatever i want in my blog now too. I know i screw up alright! U FUCKING PIECE OF FAT SHIT! Laugh all you want man, I know i dont sound like a fucking rocker, Because i'm not cut out to be one! I aint got the fucking ROCKER MINDSET! I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THOSE CRAP SONGS!I aint no rocker wannabe! I've made a promise to edmund they all to perform and sing for their band and so i did! If you're so fucking good setting standards for others, thinking you're some fucking simon cowell, why not u fucking sing some shit up on stage? You'll probably be out of breathe by the end of the first chorus YOU FAT SHIT. You'll probably even have problem starting to sing the song, dragging your fucking fat ass up the stage, you're probably be sweating by then. YOU MOTHER FUCKERS listen to rock shit and understand i ain't got what it takes to be one, but dont u fucking get it, I DONT WANA BE ONE! I'm just doing it so because my friend asked me to do so, and i've made a promise and i dont want back out all of a sudden. Who's gonna be so damn fucking dumb and volunteer himself to be a fucking laughing stock in school? Definately not me, it took some time for them to persuade me , and i finally agreed to them, knowing they will probably be angry if i turn them down.U fatass motherfucker! I dont appreciate any of your fucking comments you made about judging me, FUCK YOU! You fat ass slug, You'll probably crying to yourself every night cause you cant fucking see your fucking dick , because its fucking hidding under your big fat ass stomach. You fucking simon cowell wanna-be. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU! If you dont like the music well then just keep it to yourself , dont fucking brag about it man! Dont appreciate it, FINE! You dont even know how much time we put in to this fucking performance, at least miss sim is appreciative enough to at least know we put in some fucking effort. You sloppy fat ass shit. Eat your fucking life away, You're just one big motherfucker! Heaven aint gonna fucking open the fucking door for you man, You too fat for that, fucking screw your fucking ass straight to hell man! FUCK YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home